Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Franchise

Mike and I have talked a lot about things we could do with our lives. See, he is applying for different programs and has his whole graduate career ahead of him, and I...well, I daydream about doing something other than my current job (which is awesome! and I love it! and so grateful I have it! but maybe not something I want to do for the next 30 years of my life)...so we talk a lot about random ways to make a bunch of money.

It has come up a few times that we should just buy a bunch of fast food franchises a la the Tuohys. Problem is you need a lot of start up capital. Too bad -- so this remains a pipe dream. But anyway, this conversation happened today while eating IN and OUT.

Me: "Dude, do you know how fat we would be if we owned a Little Cesear's? "

Mike: "Dude, do you know how fat we would be if we owned any franchise, let alone many franchises?"

Me: "Yeah like adding on a Taco Bell"

Mike: "Oh yeah, double deckers all the time? Or a McDonalds? I would eat Big Macs all the time"

Me: "Hmmmm taco bell..."

Both: Laughter

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

Yall are cute. And I'm in love with the fact you're not too good for fast food.

CoCo said...

Well told. I feel like I was there for the conversation.