Monday, March 22, 2010

Asian: Can't Direct Can't Drive

I was talking with Ricky today and he asked why it had been a while since we have posted anything and that he feels like Whit and I do a bunch of fun things that his missing out on and he's kinda right. We're sorry we've haven't blogged in a long time. It mainly has to do with the fact that I was applying to schools and Whit has been working major hours. But enough with the excuses... (I know I have apologized before and I have promised that I would blog more but this time it's for real)

As I have previously posted I've been getting into photography and at the time I was rocking my Holga and Whit's old Canon rebel. Well over Christmas we added this sucker to our arsenal

And it is AWESOME! We also got a killer lens to go with it. Since Whit and I have this awesome camera now we decided we needed to learn a little about photography so we took a 3 day crash course on the basics of photography and it actually helped quite a bit. I now understand better how to work the camera and all that other stuff about exposures and whatnot but enough with the boring stuff...

If you haven't heard yet and most likely you haven't since we haven't told many people (No Whitney isn't pregnant) we're going to Europe in the Summer. My dad has been doing an executive MBA through Oxford and he's graduating so we decided to go over and check out his graduation and figured since we were going to be in England why not make a quick trip over to France. Well I want to take a bunch of rad pictures while I'm over there and one thing I decided to do to help me get better at taking rad pictures was to do that whole take a picture a day and post it thing. So that's what I'm going to be doing from now until our trip and hopefully for a whole year. But I started today and here is todays photo



I still haven't decided if I'm going to post my pictures up on our blog or if I'll use picasa or some other site but when I finally figure out what I'll use I'll be sure to let you all know. I hope you all enjoy this little experiment of mine. (I've thrown in a couple more random shot's I've taken in the past couple of months to make up for the lack of posts)





This last one was taken with my iphone but I loved it so much I just had to post it.

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

I am in love with 7d's.

CoCo said...

I love this experiment of yours. Please keep experimenting!